- This event has passed.
Dairamontcy of Africa/SMART/CBC Forum for the UN; FIRM DATE IN APRIL TBD
April 24, 2019 @ 5:24 pm
Dairamontcy of Africa
Strengthening the Mid-Atlantic Region for Tomorrow (SMART)
Congressional Black Caucus (CBC)
UN / Mid-Atlantic S&T Forum
“Mid-Atlantic Solutions for Global Needs”
A Joint Program of the Dairamontcy of Africa, SMART & CBC
UN HQ, Room TBD
405 East 42nd Street, New York, NY, 10017, USA
The Dairamontcy of Africa, SMART Congressional Initiative and the Congressional BIack Caucus invite you to a Forum at UN HQ in NYC to address Mid-Atlantic solutions for Global needs to an International & US audience.
UN Host: Infectious Disease Committee
US Congress Honorary Co-Hosts: TBD
Purpose: Present to our International Allies cutting-edge Mid-Atlantic solutions to International requirements addressed by the UN Infectious Diseases Committee and other UN mission-related topics.
– The event will include tributes to the Legacies of Nelson Mandela & Kofi Annan
Format: Opening Keynote by Dr. Harvey Rubin, Chair of the UN Infectious Diseases Committee
Federal Gov’t Panel;
– Moderated by Congressman Weldon (1997-2007; Chair of HASC R&D SubCommittee; SMART Founder)
– Keynote by VP Joseph Biden (invited); Founding Senator of SMART
– Others from SMART Caucus, CBC, US DoD, US NIH & US DHS
Infectious Diseases Panel
– Moderated by Chief Methuselah Bradley IV, Dairamont of Africa/Member, UN Infectious Diseases Comm.
SMART S&T Panel
– Moderated by SMART BoD Chair, Phil Jaurigue
Networking Reception among the Exhibits
Attendance: By invite only; expect 250 participants w/ a significant number of UN staff & International officials.
Further details, contact:
SMART Executive Director; Robert Carullo, [email protected] or 609-304-2904.
SMART Board Chair and Event Chair; Phil Jaurigue; [email protected] or 215-347-1481
SMART International Group Chair; George Kearns, [email protected] or 610-960-5511
SMART Intern’l Group DepChair; Chief Methuselah Bradley IV, [email protected] or 267-506-6543
CBC VBT International Exec Dir, Ron E. Armstead [email protected] or 617-331-3583